Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20/365 September sunset.

Today's photo was a bit of a chore. Or should I say challenge! With 345 more to go, I am starting to fade, but that is probably because it was not a good day.

I have been sick in bed ALL day! I even missed work for the first time in my life! EVER!!

I would have taken a photo of the Gravol package however I promised myself that today's photo would not be another upclose/macro shot. I know y'all loved the toilet paper. I have discovered that macro shots of food are my forte.... so I am trying to avoid them.

To get my non macro, dear husband and I went for a short spin in the car tonight to deliver a house cooling gift to our daughter and son-in-law. (It was an ice cream cake) Cool eh? :) haha pun intended. Forgive me but my brain is a little out of sorts tonight. Gravol?

We are home and my 365 day photo is posted and now I am off to bed to sleep.... some more.

Somebody please feed the fish.

1 comment: