Friday, September 11, 2009

9/365 spider


When you are walking though dense lush forests you tend to look for big things. You know, big overbearing fir trees, bears and well, big things. However my eye caught the early morning sun finding it's way through the foliage to a spider web.
A little closer look and I knew it was time to change from that versatile wide angle zoom to the macro prime 50 mm(2.2) lens. I was just kicking myself for not having my tripod or my large flash which is great for off camera lighting, but hey you do what you have to do and I can only make my Sherpa carry so much!

Click on him to see him in all his glorious detail, hairy legs and all. Then be sure to come back so you can leave a comment.
More photos of this little arachnid and the morning walk on my Blog
My stat counter tells me that a lot of people are visiting - wow. Thanks!
Please do feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is fully appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Clicking on the photo doesn't bring up the hi-res version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I noticed that but thought it was Dad'd Dell laptop which has been giving me great grief today. I have uploaded the photo 6 times and don't know why it refuses to show in full resolution when clicked on. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete