Wednesday, October 7, 2009

35/365burrrr





Do you know what this is a picture of? Okay, my windshield wiper, but just below it. Look closely.

Ya, there it is... those little white specs there..... SNOW! It started on the way home from a long day of work where I came to the realization that I just can't do it all!! So sure, bring on the snow the first week of October. Thirty years ago yesterday I was getting married on a warm, sunny fall day... and today it is snowing. Where is this global warming?

Despite my weariness, I sucked it up and still got this photo posted tonight, just for you. But it was close I tell ya, real close.  No one will ever call me a quitter!!

This too shall pass.

1 comment:

  1. lots of beautiful things to take pictures of today :) all snow covered..

    ReplyDelete