Wednesday, October 28, 2009

56/365 Pear Crumble


I should have taken a photo of Greg falling asleep at Bible study tonight (way more amusing) however since I have done the same and would not appreciate it, I opted for a photo of the delicious pear crumble and fake ice cream courtesy of Ken. LOL it was frozen vanilla yogurt and we all agreed it was fabulous. I also included in the shot, our unique tea pot. Dear husband broke the lid last week...on this tea pot I have had since we were married... however I will get a new one at the dollar store and plant some herbs in this one. Until then, a bowl will suffice.

2 comments:

  1. It was not fake ice cream, it just wasn't real ice cream. It was yogourt, french vanila, a very exquisite blend, tantilizing to the taste buds. Great desert Julie or is that dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, why, just last night David commented how good the stuff was (as he had his second bowl)...you will have to come over and help us eat it because you bought a BIG tub of it. And it is very good!!!
    Desserts are moist and tasty, deserts are dry and taste awful!
    Thanks for commenting ken! :)

    ReplyDelete