Tuesday, November 3, 2009

62/365 Green Teapot

Getting tired of self portraits? Me too! Not a fan of them AT ALL - especially ones of me. So I took my camera to work with me today and let me tell you, hauling it around with me along with my brief case, my big purse and a cup of coffee is a pain! But lunch down by the Bess proved to have some photo opportunities... until I discovered that my CompactFlash was sitting in my card reader next to the Mac from last nights 365 upload..... sigh. And I was seeing lots of great ops - like the young police officer's butt and his gun right beside my car at that red light! gee whiz!! Big expensive camera and no memory card! I could cry!
My christmas wish list? The Canon Powershot SX 20015 with 12.1 MP and a 12X zoom to carry in my purse! Are you reading this dear? Watch for that Don's Christmas sale.

So tonight you get my new tea pot I bought at HomeSense which is a very dangerous place to visit!!!


Took a few shots to get the lighting just right, but I like. (like about 34) I'm getting picky!

Been to HomeSense yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment