Sunday, November 15, 2009

74/365 Pendant

You know, some nights this 365 thing gets a little tedious....
I was going to call it a night (since I woke up at 5am this morning) when dear, thoughtful husband asked me (on my way to bed)..."Have you got your shot for the day?"
"Oh dang, no!" Off to the den to pick up the camera with macro lens on.
"What am I going to shoot?" I ask wandering the house.
"How about your new necklace?"
"Hmm" I turn my camera around, flash up, aim it at my chest.
He laughs. "Why don't you hang it on something?"
"This is easier....and more creative don't ya think?"
He laughs again.....with me, not at me. 
two shots and....
"Well, what do ya know? Thank you dear!"




Two takes - 8 min and she's done.
NOW, I am going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pendant! So what did you hang it on? Obviously something in stockinette stitch!! Your husband? a throw? a pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me - I just turned the camera around, pointed it at my chest and momentarily blinded myself with the flash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although come to think of it I was wearing my husband sweater yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete