Thursday, November 26, 2009

85/365 My name in Lights!

Yes, well, boredom is settling in.
I know it is because today I spelled my name in lights. You too can see your name in lights if you are lying in bed looking up at the ceiling fixture - bored, unable to move and needing a photo for the 365 blog.

Just put that camera on manual or shutter priority - s l ow 2 second shutter speed and move your camera around in the shape of the letter by the time the shutter closes.

It take a little practice.. but hey, I have time!!! Really! I have time!

My name in Lights - and this aint no ordinary bedroom ceiling fixture! It is a Schonbeck! 



On to more normal photos and good news - I made it to the computer today - it took a while but here I am with two of my many fav things - my keyboard for my MAC (oh how I missed you MAC) and chocolate, courtesy of #1 son who knows how to make his mom feel better.


So today you got two (or six depending on how you look at it) photos for the price of one. Is someone paying me????

2 comments:

  1. Impressive, very impressive. But, how did you dot the i?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helvetica you are quick!
    While putting the five shots together in Photoshop, I did a quick cut and paste because as you have figured out I could not stop and start my shutter for such an exposure. I could have however overlayed two photos when exposing... but that was more work than my brain was up for.

    ReplyDelete