Monday, March 1, 2010

180/365 It must be March

I could hear the water dripping off the roof eaves today as the mounds of snow up there starts to melt. I heard birds outside my office window yesterday. Music to my ears. It is March and these are hints that spring is trying to come. We may still get a March blizzard, but April is only 4 1/2 weeks away.
..of course we have been known to have a blizzard in April too.
But today I am enjoying a clear, dry driveway, wet sidewalks and the drip, drip, drip of melting snow.

4 comments:

  1. Slowish shutter of 1/100 sec. Compensated for too much light at that slower shutter speed with F/13 and ISO of 100. And holding my breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good! Next time you have soup, you should drop a cracker in it and capture the splash..like they do on TV...or an olive in a martini, or whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how many martinis I would have to drink before I got the shot just right?
    You will have to come over and help me. Actually a few people will have to come over and help me!

    ReplyDelete