Wednesday, March 3, 2010

182/365 Best Dentist

Wow - I am halfway through my 365 year in photos and haven't missed one - not even when I was sick and home recooping! Does that mean I am obsessed with this photography thing? maybe....

Today I had the pleasure of three hours at the dentists office. A cleaning and then three fillings. My teeth have been perfect for 40 years...it was the first decade of my life that I had bad habits. So today three of those old fillings were replaced with beautiful white ones. To think I am still paying today for laziness and treats so many years ago.

Now I say this was a pleasure, and really we all know a visit to the dentisit office is no pleasure, but I have to say Dr Piecowye is THE BEST dentist in the world. I never feel a thing  -not a thing - not even the freezing! And he keeps me distracted in conversation the whole time - one sided though because of that 'dam' thing in my mouth. Today's topic was boats - why staying in Saskatchewan and spending $20,000 on a boat was a great use of the recreational budget....except when you have to rewire the trailor all the time. It was all quite interesting and after the work was done, he took the 'dam' thing off and I announced I preferred an all inclusive in Mexico to camping and boating. I guess I am not your typical Saskatchewan gal - but it was educational none-the-less. And I suppose I was a captive audience.... where was I going to go?

Now if they can make those drills a lot quieter I could possibly fall asleep when I visit Dr. P.

And he is such a nice guy, he even let me take his photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment