Monday, April 12, 2010

222/365 Rhubarb

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself...... picked up my new 70-200 zoom lens today!

And I LOVE it. Incredible clarity. Oh but I am going to find it real hard to go to work this week!!

Another plug for Don's Photo - man those guys are so helpful. I have picked the brains of Dan, Scott, Geoff and Thomas - each for over an hour. And they don't mind. They don't appear to hide when I walk into the store anyways. I have learned more from these guys then any manual in the past two months.

Here we have the backyard rhubarb - hardy plant that says phewy to snow! Yes spring WILL come and my rhubarb is proof. Got this after work today. Thankful for longer days.

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome...I got cleaning out my flower beds last week..before all this crazy weather, and noticed several of my perennials starting to sprout...yeah for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete