Friday, April 16, 2010

226/365 travel plans

We have been putting in a lot of long days and weeks the past few months and tonight we are officially on holidays.
Yahoo!! I love putting that temp message on my work phone "I will be away from my desk until...." Once that is done and the computer powered down, I am outa there!

To celebrate, sort of, we met for a glass of wine after work and sat down with the pen and serviette to finally talk about what exactly we wanted to do on these R&R days. I voted for sleep and read cheap  books, but my love has other plans.... can you tell where we are going and what he has planned?
I didn't think so.
He writes like I imagine his twin brother the Dr likely writes. 
I told him I was game for all of it but reserved the right to just retreat to bed with a book, or my camera, or the laptop.
I can tell ya though. There will be some fabulous photo ops.
The vacation doesn't officially start until Sunday (oh 5:40 am) I have a Wedding shoot tomorrow. But after that I will be filling the 16 GB card. 
So can you tell where we are going and what we are doing? It's all there.....somewhere. Even the route.

4 comments:

  1. something saturday at 3pm...
    roast; island tour tuesday; golf on friday, after 4 pm...9015 beaufort on tuesday or wednesday, and a picnic on monday. thats about all I got..lol Hope you have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just see a lot of golf! :P And a roast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This land is your land, this land is my land; from Sask to ?Man to Atlanta to savannah then to New york and back. What are daily 'w's are for-workshops? or perhaps wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - you guys are good. Cindy you are the only one to catch the route in the bottom lt corner - that's sk Minneapolis Atlanta Savannah New York, Minneapolis, Sask. Too bad NY is just an airport stopover.
    The W is the day we can possibly get in a workout at the gym - otherwise is tis long walks. ...but I suspect there will be a little wine in there too.
    And Allison - yes - Uncle Frank and Dad will be golfing! And thanks for holding down the home front while we are gone.

    ReplyDelete