Sunday, May 2, 2010

242/365 Pals

All creativity was all zapped out with 12 hrs of wedding photos yesterday. So finding a shot of the day today seemed more a burden than anything else. I am not sure I want to pick up my 200 lbs of camera for a few days (at 9:30 pm last night it felt like 200 lbs).

But as I was sitting in church, dog tired, I saw it.

This father/son pair are so wonderfully close. The son adores his father - you see it in the way he looks up to his dad, listens to his dad, with his Bible on his lap -  just like dad. He tries to be grown up like dad but every now and then he puts his head on dad's shoulder or cuddles up to him. I love this little guy- he is so polite and well mannered - a joy to be around.
But today... well I glanced up and saw this father son team dressed alike and it made my heart smile -  a real big smile.

So I pulled the little 4 oz PowerShot out of the bottom of my purse and took one photo - no flash, no one knew. One photo today - that's it.
And I LOVE it!

1 comment: