Thursday, May 6, 2010

246/365 Shoes

This is why I do this 365 thing. Because when I am dog tired from working an intense day with SHR and editing photos all evening and I remember I still need to upload a photo of the day, it is okay to pick up the camera and flash and take a photo of the shoes at the back door.
See, if I wasn't compelled to honour my commitment to this daily ritual, I would never have a photo of the shoes at the back door.... some of which I see belong to people that do not live here!

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute. And I admire you for sticking to your commitment. As you know I haven't been as faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is less about faithfulness and more about stubbornness. I promised myself I wouldn't miss a day - not even when I had surgery last fall. And I am just pigheaded and obsessed about photography enough to follow through.
    You just have your priorities straight. :)
    You also have little ones at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo Julie. It looks like my back door only waaaayyyy neater. ;)

    ReplyDelete