Tuesday, May 18, 2010

258/365 ROYGBIV

I was sitting on the deck this evening enjoying the heat (in the 80's for you Americans), the BBQ'd pork chops and the sound of the sprinklers watering the lawn. What a beautiful moment. Then I saw that the sprinklers were making a spectacular rainbow.
I was composing the 365 shot of the day when Mr. Resident Robin walked into the frame.
Nice.
Thanks you Mr. Robin.

Here is a really cropped in version of the same angle but faster shutter speed. 
Aren't you glad I didn't make you guess what it was?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!! They turned out very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such an awesome picture! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some very nice photographs here. Keep up the good work. I see you're quoting me, I'm flattered. Don't believe we've ever met so I'm curious how you found me.

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leon, no I am flattered. You like my photos! :)
    The quote is from Photo ed magazine the black and white winter 2009 issue. From your article "first love". Loved your photos and love what you said. Exciting things in familiar places - that's what I am looking for.
    You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should enter that top photo in a contest! and as for the bottom, I believe it's the from the cortens galaxy..not too far away..i think the greenish area is the corona way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Cindy - the corona way - definitly a good name for the greenish part.

    ReplyDelete