Monday, December 27, 2010

365???

Considering starting up the 365 again Jan 1, 2011

Do I have time????
Can I keep the daily committment?
Is there anything in this house left to photograph on those late evenings when I am scrambling for a shot of the day??

Does anyone really care?
Hits on this blog have dropped off to about 10 a day. Could it be because I have not posted regularily since I finished last Sept.
Wondering if these are regulars hoping for a shot of the day.
Or just hit and miss googlers passing by looking for something totally unrelated to my post.

Leave me a comment if picking up the 365 again interests you.
If I have five faithful lookers, I will give it a go....  :)

7 comments:

  1. I am one of the faithful. I have you on my Google reader so I check out every new post. But I wouldn't want you to make such a commitment to just little ol' me.
    Why not just post when you can..like you have been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be extra excited if you started over Julie!! I (along with Ashley & Zach & Steve!) look forward to your photos!
    Have fun!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, I think that adds up to five already. Do Ashley, Zach and Steve really look at my 365 photos or are you stacking the votes. LOL
    laur - thanks for your faithfulness too. You are in my Google Reader too and I watch all the family antics. :) didn't know you guys were into guns. LOL
    Thanks for the votes of confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your pics daily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look at them too, Julie. :) Start snapping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Julie! Steve and the kids do look at your photos - they ask what your photo is most days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Michelle I am humbled to think they are interested in my 365 posts. The challenge is now on to come up with some new fun stuff. This morning I got up to an interesting site by the stove (will post tonight). I grabbed the camera and took a photo. That confirmed to me that the Canon was ready to give birth to another year of photo journalism of sorts.

    ReplyDelete