Sunday, February 13, 2011

44 of 365 Souvenir

Home late this afternoon. Grocery shopping, unpacking, 4 loads of laundry, sorting through mail, paying bills, getting ready for Bible Study here tomorrow and a big office party here Thursday, 1200 wedding photos to wade through and 400 vacation photos to wade through..... and thinking I have to be at work tomorrow at 8am.
I feel exhausted just thinking about it.....
And I just did close to nothing for a week. 

Below is one of my weak moments supporting a Mexican family by paying way too much for this little pot. But I like it and they probably need the money.

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I've learned if at all possible to plan for an extra day (or two!) of vacation time after I come home because it's HORRIBLE to go back to work right off the plane. Hope your day goes well, Julie...
    loved the picture of the girls earlier, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree. Should have taken Monday off too but vacation days are rare. Was trying to fit in time with Mom and Dad and babies in Victoria and a week in Mexico all in 6 vacation days.
    I might have to use up some overtime hours this week.

    ReplyDelete