Wednesday, March 23, 2011

82 of 365 Epson Stylus R3000 Inject printer

This is my current printer.
And it is almost useless. It prints lots of stuff but it never gets colours right on photos.
Never! Even if the guy at London drugs thinks it does. He is wrong! Or he prints terrible photos.
It is a really cheap printer.
You get what you pay for.
So I need a new printer because I want to be able to print my customers photos on specialty paper... Like Hahnemuhle
oh so nice but WAY too expensive to print four times to get the colours right. I need it right the first try.

So! I am considering the Epson R3000. Just came out last week.
Kind of pricey.
Kind of nice.
I may have to move a lot of stuff off my desk to make it fit.
Kind of HUGE!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how you pronounce the name of that specialty paper...but oooooh aaaaaah! It looks really nice!
    Just added a bunch of photog blogs to my google reader...LOTS to read out there...whew!!
    Feeling any better??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raw throat and aching all over... but still able to sit at the computer and drink orange juice. :)
    Enjoy your reading. Check out Jasmine Star - great wedding photographer.

    ReplyDelete