Monday, August 1, 2011

213 of 365. Experiencing lemon and crosses

I didn't think I would have a 365 shot today but now I have two and can't decide. Your thughts??
The cross on the new cathedral going up a few blocks away.
Warning - NEVER focus on the sun. I focused on the structure below then raised the lens to take the shot without looking at the sum. Very dangerous - NEVER focus on or near the sun.

I took the photo of the cross on a morning bike ride.
BUT then we went for supper to a new restaurant with Sammy, Allison and Eva and well.... we let Eva try a lemon for the first time.
The results?

I am still laughing and the best part is she kept wanting more!
I am finding it really hard to choose which should be the photo of the day, so what is your vote? Leave a comment. Let me know

4 comments:

  1. The one of Eva on the right is pretty priceless... but the one on the left is the evidence of why her faces looks like that. I think this one is doomed to be a permanent splice, Julie. :) Just make it one picture! (lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kendall. I love the one on the right, but you need the first one if it's going to be just one! Great faces Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the lemon!!!! Again, she is just precious!!! (the cross is amazing too though!) Great shots Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of Eva and lemon faces:) Michele

    ReplyDelete