Sunday, August 21, 2011

233 of 365 Beary Berry Honey

Delectable honey and glazes made by Beary Berry Honey. Finally picked up my recent shipment today and oh, my, is is all so wonderful.
About three months ago my brother brought us some Pineapple Citrus Honey Glaze from the farmers market in Edmonton. It took two months before I finally opened it. Should have opened sooner. It goes on everything and anything can be dipped in it  - seriously - anything. But my favorite is to slosh some on vanilla ice cream. As a matter of fact I am indulging in that right now.... hold on while I lick my fingers...

Okay. I'm back. I loved it so much that I ordered a whole bunch off their web site. It was all reasonably priced and delivered within 10 days. All their products are 100% natural with no artificial ingredients. I am so excited about this yummy delivery from a family operation from just outside of Edmonton.
Tonight we has steamed tuna steaks then crusted them with pecans and herbs, a quick fry to seal the crust and THEN a light glaze of Teriyaki  Honey Glaze. Oh..... delectable.

This afternoon I had a piece of multigrain toast with ginger infused honey. mmmmm
So tonight the 365 photo was a no brainer.


Do check them out here.
I can't make a recommendation because I love everything I have tried.
If you put in an order - tell them I sent you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment