Tuesday, September 13, 2011

256 of 365 Bravo!

I love my husband dearly......
But he is NOT a photographer.
Tonight I received a Bravo award from the Saskatoon Health Region for my work on the Direct Client Funding pilot project that has been my baby for the past two years. It has been a very successful and rewarding project for all concerned - especially the people we serve.


So it was pretty simple - "when Maura Davies (CEO of SHR) shakes my hand, focus and take the shot - the settings are all ready".
He forgot the focus part. But I still love him. I think it was too much pressure poor guy - and its his birthday tonight. What a boring way to spend your birthday. :) I owe him. 
I gave him a crash course on auto focus and we took another shot on the way out.

 And I still have to be at work at 8am tomorrow morning.
This is the photo I took of myself for the screen when they announce the awards.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie!!! What an awesome honor that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet man. And you are a great teacher. He did great after the crash course. :) Beautiful portrait too. :)

    ReplyDelete