Saturday, October 1, 2011

274 of 365 The big TO

The Eaton Place mall in Toronto. This place is so huge with so many stores it makes me stop and think how much money is exchanged in a day here. And I wonder what percentage of those purchases were necessities.
Consumerism...... I guess I am not much of a shopper. Actually I really dislike shopping.


Young street is closed off tonight for Nuit Blanche. We can see it from our hotel window.
"For one sleepless night experience Toronto transformed by artists.
The familiar will be discarded as the city becomes the artistic playground for a series of exhilarating contemporary art experiences.
One night only.  All night long. All free."
Oh Lovely! It is only 8 pm and the party rages outside our hotel.

Ahem..... I have to speak at a health care conference tomorrow people. Please tone it down!
I think I was meant to live in another place and time - a small place and quiet times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment