Sunday, October 2, 2011

275 of 365 Pressure

Not sure who had more pressure- myself or my husband trying to use my 200mm lens from the back of the room. Not bad. He got the moment. I put the camera on aperture priority for him. It is confirmation however that photography is not about the equipment. :)
I spoke at the National Case Management Network conference in Toronto today.
It went well - very well.... but I still think it would be a whole lot more exciting if the topic were photography. :)

One more day of conference and we are off to.... Niagara Falls!

3 comments:

  1. You'll love Niagara falls. We were just there a week ago. Check out maid of the mist, journey behind the falls and most of all skylon tower! You'll get some great shots from there. In TO, take the time to see Casa Loma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas Kristen - planning on Maid of the Mist. Might venture to the NY side - then I can cross New York off my bucket list - or so my husband thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing. Buffalo sounds like it has some neat sights to see as well. Sadly we didn't have enough time. If u go, let me know what u think.

    ReplyDelete