Saturday, October 8, 2011

281 of 365 Butterflies

We squeezed in a wine tour at Pellar Estates and a trip to Butterfly World prior to spending and hour and a half on the freeway, 2.5 hrs at the Toronto Airport, and four hrs on Westjet (plane was delayed 30 minutes after it loaded)
So we are now home, it is late and I am in the process off trying to remember how to save my Lightroom 3 catalogue off the PC laptop and on to my Mac so I don't loose all the edits so far. Also charging batteries and readying equipment for a family photo session tomorrow.
It is good to be home however there is lots on our plates over the next two weeks - including a few family, engagement and wedding shoots. And then there is catching up on missed time with the SHR....
and we need groceries.... badly. 
I think I need a holiday ;)

Today's photo - a butterfly. I have no idea what kind. Just that he or she is a butterfly sitting on a purple flower. I have several more that I just love and will put on the regular blog ASAP. When I get this Lightroom 3 catalogue transfer stuff figured out. 
I am loving the delicate nature of this butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment