Tuesday, December 13, 2011

347 of 365 Nativity

Some nights this 365 is a real chore.... not very often, but on the rare occasion.....

So I am just photographing the Christmas decorations around the house. Would rather play with smoke and lights.... no I would rather go to bed and read my new Scotty Smith book.
Feeling overwhelmed with trying to get ready for Christmas, entertaining, gift buying, completely outfitting a 2 bedroom condo in Yorkton... work! and getting enough sleep.  Trying desperately to get to the gym at 5:45 am and failing miserably.
Send Christmas letters?
hmmm... my life is the antithesis of the scene in this photo. 

This too shall pass. I will stop whining now.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, if you had a newborn baby, your life would be even crazier!

    Got to suspect those nativity scenes are a little bit idealized. ;) I'm pretty sure Jesus had to nurse 24/7 like most babies and didn't sleep through the night right away...

    But I do hope you can cut back somewhere and get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was less busy with a baby at my breast, a husband gone 60 hrs/week for four months of tax time and three little boys under foot. But perhaps I forget. My mind was not juggling hundreds of things... just keeping them all fed, clean and happy was the order of the day. But then I was also a lot younger then. :) It was actually simpler with babes - their expectations of me were a whole lot less. :) No computer, minimal tv - just us and a stack of books - yup - way simpler.
    None of these numerous projects on the go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys during this craziness, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... thanks Kendall.
    And thanks Allie too - Reduced hours are coming my way in a month.

    ReplyDelete