Sunday, December 4, 2011

338 of 365 One HOT Drink!

Today I crossed another item off my photography bucket list and mastered light painting.

Okay perhaps I didn't master it, but I had a blast painting with a flashlight. I think I came close to mastering it though. I also used off camera lighting to make sure the glass was well lit and gels to add that golden glow. The photography arsenal is growing.
I was so happy with the results, that I had a difficult time choosing today's 365. But here is Harold's choice and the rest are on the regular blog HERE

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. Make mine a double. LOL
    Your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I thought you were the bartender around here......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! that looks like an ice cream sundae with a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good eye Angie! I love how you always see cool things in my photos.

    ReplyDelete