Sunday, January 1, 2012

1 of 365 Happy New Year


Well, writing 1 of 365 was done with a little hesitation I can tell ya. But after 2 years of this it looks like grabbing my camera every day seems to be a habit now. Without even thinking, after making beef bourguignon and cleaning up the kitchen, I looked at the sun streaming in the window, and thought - oh there is my 365 and grabbed my camera.... and I was at that moment committed.
So, here we go again.....

Just booked another summer wedding. It looks like it is shaping up to be a busy year of photography. :)
I am limiting myself to 5 weddings this year and no more..... just so ya know.

3 comments:

  1. I was curious if you were going to start up again this year. I decided not too, but I do have to finish posting from last year (since October).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kristen, that's a lot of catching up. Why not just catch up one day at a time. I do check your 365 pretty often so looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lot of catching up...it's seeming a bit intimidating. Funny thing is, most of the pics are posted, but I have to write about them...and that's where I'm stalling out. Sad, I know.
    Thanks though, that gives me encouragement.

    ReplyDelete