Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 of 365 Miss Eva

Miss Eva and I went for coffee at Cafe Sola this morning. Mommy was having her prenatal appointment so this seemed a good time to sit and chat for a while. Eva was more interested in my cell phone and camera then my small talk about the weather and life.  She has a very keen interest in and extraordinary know-how when it comes to all things electronic or computer.

Eva knows more about the operation of an iPad then I do. She appeared a little ticked that there wasn't an app on my phone for photos. Get with it Grandma!
She has a vocabulary of about 5 words that only her parents understand but she is proficient at texting. Although we are not quite sure what language she is texting in.
Grandpa, did you get her text?
We have also received the odd phone call from her - which her parents knew nothing about. They were sleeping at the time. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she's following in my daughters footsteps with regard to technology. :)

    ReplyDelete