Wednesday, March 7, 2012

67 of 365 Why are you laughing like that Grandma?


Took Eva and Mommy for lunch again today - just because I can, finally, and baby sister is hinting at coming sooner then later. I am having trouble imagining enjoying lunch out with two of them right now. Between car seats, highchairs and diaper bags (not to mention Grandma's camera bag) we would have to secure a corner of the restaurant. Although Allison, poor girl, would like to get this new daughter born.
Eva enjoyed peanut-butter ice cream pie with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. So did we. :)

I have two 365 photos today... well actually I have close to 40 but I did narrow them down.  If I posted too many I might loose you. Eva's chagrin is THE 365 but I am also throwing this one in too.

News Bulletin
There was an invasion of caterpillars today. The streets of Saskatoon were swarming with the huge bugs causing traffic delays and disgruntled drivers.  They are expected to move on by this evening. Streets should be clear of them by 5 am. No casualties reported.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, when I read "caterpillar invasion" I shuddered because all I could think of was the tent caterpillars that take over the south island every spring and drop down on our heads from their tents in the trees. Blargh! Glad it was the OTHER kind of caterpillar. :)

    ReplyDelete