Thursday, March 29, 2012

89 of 365 Legislative Buildings

Spent the day wandering around Regina. I sat in on the Legislative assembly and listened and observed. The outside of this building is much more impressive then the proceedings of the Legislative Assembly. The speaker was texting while someone was addressing him - now granted it was a very loooong tirade about why the budget was not a good one and 90% of it did not make any sense whatsoever...  cameras were strictly forbidden - too bad.
Wandering about the building was also forbidden... however I just took a round-about way to get back to the front door - check the regular blog.
Okay enough politics.

I love this photo - sun was right, sky was perfect and the fellow on the phone adds the reality touch! I added a bit of HDR effect in Lightroom 4
I may have to print this one - what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photo Julie! The sun was in just the right spot!

    ReplyDelete