Thursday, May 17, 2012

138 of 365 Fence

There is a load of work to be done in the back yard starting with repairs and painting of the  fence. There are new paving stones to be laid, new soil and levelling followed by new sod, new window well, and new sidewalk. Then I will see how the perennials fared all this construction. It's a bit of a mess back there right now, but in another 6 weeks it should be worthy of a BBQ and a few guests.


My back hurts just thinking about it..... I am picking up fence paint tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I love painting fences. Thats the best part. I did ours two summers ago, it is so rewarding to look out there at a nice clean looking fence. We had to replace the whole back section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm you are welcome to come over and pick up a brush Angie. :) I can think of a whole lot of other things I could be getting done. :0) But actually I am hiring my son to paint it - he needs the cash.
    We have power washed it but I think it needs some serious sanding first. I amloking forward to it being done... then on to the rest of the yard.

    ReplyDelete