Friday, May 25, 2012

146 of 365 John Deere

Another photos taken at about, oh, 115k/hr. John Deere does a pretty good business here on the Canadian Prairies.

Good to be back home. I know Eva is happy to be out of her car seat. We have discovered she lasts about 2 hrs and 30 minutes. She is absolutely fed up at about 3 hours and 12 minutes. But she is still young enough to be distracted for the last 18 minutes with grandpa and grandma singing "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain" at the top of their lungs.
and "Skimity Rinky Dinky Do" and " Flea Fly Mosquito"
Yeah, I love you too! Toot! Toot!
Bribing her with some pepsi worked the best.......



3 comments:

  1. Let me note that she barely drank the Pepsi! It was mostly taking the cap on and off that interested her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally thought, "Ew, PEPSI?!"

    It's always hard driving with little ones when the time goes beyond their tolerance threshold! I bet you're all glad to be home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was more the idea that "hey, they are letting me have a bottle with something dark in it rather than my water" that distracted her the most. And yes Eva's passion right now is to figure out how things fit together. But really she was a real trooper to go the 3.5 hours in that car seat. My butt would be numb after that. Next time we do this I will add some foamy fusion to the seat. Not a peep out of Norah the whole way! yeah!

    ReplyDelete