Wednesday, June 6, 2012

158 of 365 Victoria Street Bridge

Sigh, it's not an huge iceberg or a fishing boat in the harbour, a lighthouse or rolling streets filled with colourful homes; it's not Cape Spear or Signal Hill - all places on my planned tour today - no it is not St Johns, but the Saskatoon Victoria St bridge soon to be demolished because it is unsafe to walk on. Too bad - on both accounts. :)
I stopped by the bridge briefly today after dropping Allison and the girls off. I really resisted taking a photo of the girls. As cute as they are, I am going to try and resist all this week as I get over not being able to photograph St Johns. :)


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks like a fun bridge!

    So if you resisted not taking a photo of the girls, does that mean that you took one after all? ;) I for one never get tired of seeing those cute little nieces of ours. Got any of the 3 girls, ie. them with Allison yet? I'm sure you do, I just haven't seen them!

    Sorry about NFLD - what a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the grammar correction. I have corrected the post. The camera never came out while they were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I recently posted the three of them in this post. http://www.cortens.blogspot.ca/2012/05/my-girls.html

    ReplyDelete