Saturday, July 21, 2012

203 of 365 Saskatoon Wedding

It has been a long 11 hour day and my feet are a tad sore (as well as my right arm and back ) Hazards of the trade. :)
My computer is chugging away trying to put the days work on to 2 external hard drives.  I have not uploaded even half the photos from today and it is 3am. This could take a while.
So here is one photo from today's wedding shoot from the first batch. My bride, Kristin was absolutely stunning! Her veil was incredible and so we had to really showcase it with this shot.
Stay tuned I have lots more to come but I am off to Yorkton for more shoots this week.


Photo inspired by renowned wedding photographer Jerry Ghionis

btw except for cropping and toning this is straight out of camera. I plan to do some special editing to this soon.

Please, feel free to leave me a comment if you like this photograph.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly gorgeous Julie. Love your incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Cheryl. That is Rae holding my flash camera rt. He is also holding open a door for me so I could back up. Talented guy. :)

    ReplyDelete