Thursday, September 13, 2012

257 of 365 Happy Birthday

The man of my dreams had a birthday today. He spent the day in meetings - didn't eat lunch and then got in the car at 6 pm to drive 3 1/2 hours home to see me.
I love this man!


He looks as good to me today as he did on our wedding day 33 years ago!
Other then seeing me tonight, I think the highlight of his day was his 3 yr old grand daughter calling him from BC and singing happy birthday to him. He paused a meeting to listen to that! :) 
We are blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful how that love grows isn't it? So great to see a couple still together after 33 years - it is a rarity these days.
    Your little granddaughters are so cute.
    Maureen in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks maureen. yes it is indeed a blessing and I am thankful every day to have a healthy marriage. It hasn't been perfect - no marriage is. Loving the grandkids. Wish I could post more of Tanis and Jane though. :(

    ReplyDelete