Wednesday, October 3, 2012

277 of 365 Foggy Morning

It has been foggy and rainy all day.... and I am missing home.
Took this photos while strolling the streets of Plymouth, MA today. We took a tour and gained some real insight into the arrival of the pilgrims and their hardships. We also toured a 55 yr old replica of the Mayflower. On board were some fabulous actors that answered all of our numerous questions in period character. I got some incredible photos today. If I weren't falling asleep at the laptop I would be posting them to the regular blog. Perhaps tomorrow am....

It was hard to choose - I had about 6 favourites today.


Her are a couple of photos from out tour of the Mayflower today - it is an replica of the Mayflower made in 1955 but very impressive nonetheless. Here are two actors in period costume and character who were very informative and made me feel that I was actually on the Mayflower in 1620


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Julie, can't wait to see the rest of your photos.

    ReplyDelete