Monday, October 15, 2012

289 of 365 Happy Birthday Harold

My firstborn turned 31 today. Has it really been that many years?
Harold does not usually like his photo taken but he was obliging tonight.

I had about 10 of THE cutest photos of Norah from today (she turned 7 months). I had her sitting in her little chair in natural light grinning and playing with her feet. ADORABLE!

But it seems my card reader (which has given me grief since I purchased it 6 months ago) messed with my 16 Gb card and removed all the photos and corrupted the card. So this evening cost me one card reader and one 16Gb compact Flash. I am not impressed! Then in my efforts to recover the photos of Norah I downloaded a program that messed with my computer. The upshot was 2 hours of wasted time on top of the $ loss. A glass of wine is helping as I type. It has been a long day. My sweetheart is out of town and I am missing him.

On the positive side I delivered a wedding album and two huge canvases to customers today and they were all thrilled - which pleases me no end. Big sigh of relief because I want happy customers right? And it always feels good when my hard work pays off. Five more photo sessions to finish up on and my summer 2012 is done.

still with me? I know this is getting way too long. I am venting.
So today's 365 is a photo of Harold and I think, given it is his birthday today, that it is an appropriate 365. Here he is in the kitchen throwing his lunch together before heading out to do the night shift. I had one shot at the photo and then he was gone. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment