Friday, April 4, 2014

94/365 Dishwasher Fodder

I am spring cleaning. That means the bedroom closet of the 30 year old that has not lived at home for 10 years and has not heeded numerous warnings to go through his "stuff", is officially fair game for me.
He is a "collector" ... and not yet old enough to call a hoarder. :)
There was a lot of "stuff" to go through today and I barely made a dent.
I am not finished!

But some of his "collections" bring back memories, amusement and reminders of this son's creative side.

He collected the plastic spoons his cheap mother tried to put thru the dishwasher. I found them, to my amazement, all neatly collected in a paper bag. There are some very creative and artistic pieces here.

So I photographed them


And to think at some point each of them were headed for the garbage except that they were rescued by my son.


But aren't they so very cool?




No comments:

Post a Comment