Thursday, June 12, 2014

163/365 David - Graduate

I don't think I have ever seen such a WOW suit on a man ever before. We photographed this grade 12 graduate down by the river, but when he got out of his car and I saw that suit, and the perfect fit and his physique and the gorgeous brown leather shoes, the perfect tie and belt... well I thought we should be photographing him on the streets of New York City!

But we weren't in New York! We were in Saskatchewan in the tall grasses by the river.

This is David. He has graduated from grade 12 and is on his way to the U of S where he will start an Arts degree with plans to be in medicine in three years. I have no doubt he will make it and do well. David was such a thoughtful and so well mannered young man, it was such a pleasure to photograph him.

It was really hard to choose one for the 365 so I will post several on a blog post soon.
Please click on the photo to see it in original size and for clarity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment