Thursday, January 1, 2015

1/365 Kapla Blocks

Yikes! Writing the number one feels so heavy. It feels like I have this gigantic task ahead of me. Wasn't it just yesterday I was writing 365/365? I looked forward to writing that number with great glee. But 24 hrs later I start all over.

Oh well, here we go again.
This may have become an addiction. But I do have to say the "pressure" does keep me photographically focused. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. Yes, it does help me hone my skills but I worry that too much of my day is focused on photography.

My word for 2015 is balance.

Photography consumes a large part of my day but then so does work with the Health Region. I know I can combine both of these with my goal for more balance.

I am hoping for more time in His Word, His presence and in His work and less time in the worlds work. That is what I mean by balance. I am not sure how that will play out this coming year but I know I can leave that up to Him if I faithfully spend time with Him.

Speaking of balance, I was playing with blocks again.

This building was built using Kapla blocks that were all the same size and shape. The only difference is that some are plain and some are painted red.




No comments:

Post a Comment