Friday, January 23, 2015

23/365 Dancing With Grandpa

I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart.
WHERE?
Down in my heart.
WHERE?
Down in my heart
I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart.
WHERE?
Down in my heart to stay!

And I'm so happy, so very happy,
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart. (down in my heart)
And I'm so happy, so very happy,
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart.



Supper
The Wizard of Oz (the whole movie)
Bath and hair wash
Cheerios and blueberries
Dancing and singing with Grandpa - Norah loves "Joy, Joy, Joy"
Teeth and story time followed by bed time negotiations.

Grandpa is currently negotiating. Grandma is hiding and will likely get called in as back up soon. It is sounding pretty noisy up there and it is almost 10pm!!





2 comments:

  1. Norah looks so tall in this picture! I'm glad Eva got to watch Wizard of Oz. She saw it a long time ago (over a year ago), but I did a Wizard of Oz puzzle this week and she wanted to watch the movie. They both love Joy Joy Joy! Eva really loves the verse with "I've got the peace that passes understanding." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sang it about 5 times tonight and listened to the cd. She is pretty good with that line "the peace that passes understanding" Eva asked for Wizard of Oz and told us about your puzzle - she sat thru the whole thing. We bought it so I think it will be part of the sleepover routine for the next few visits.

    ReplyDelete