Sunday, March 18, 2012

78 of 365 Reading List

I bought a Kobo a week ago. Brought it home, added a few books, strained my eyes and decided this wasn't for me so I returned it. The credit back on my Visa inspired me to purchase real books. I have read several Scott Kelby books - love his writing and he makes me laugh on every page. So I bought book 3 in his series ( I have book 1 and so far am managing without book 2) I am also enjoying a Canadian author, David duChemin. He is a great writer who makes learning the tech stuff so easy and enjoyable. But what I am enjoying the most is the inspiration I get from reading his books. I will be rereading his books.


I do more then enough reading on my computer every day - hours of it. Perhaps that is why I enjoy a book in my hand at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment